- The manuscript submission deadline has been extended until July 22.
- Thanks to everyone for a wonderful conference! See you in 2018!
- The student award winners have been announced! Congratulations!
- Details about the night out baseball game have been added.
- Details on companion tours has been added. Please e-mail us ASAP if you are interested.
- A "1-day pass" registration option has been added. Details are on the Registration Page.
- A manuscript submission guide has been posted to the Manuscript Guidelines page.
- We announce that a mini-workshop on accelerator technology will be held the afternoon of Thursday, July 7. Details can be found on the workshop webpage.
- The plenary speakers for the conference have been selected:
Wednesday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Mark Savage, Sandia National Laboratory
Thursday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Richard Nuccitelli, Pulse Biosciences Inc
Friday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Bucur Novac, Loughborough University
- Safety and emergency information added to the local information page.
- All attendees must be registered to have access to the conference. The deadline for a reduced registration fee is May 30, 2016.
- NOTICE! We have expanded our room block in response to high demand. If for whatever reason, you are unable to book a room, please let Mark Kemp know so he can assist.
- We are excited to announce the winners of the 2016 professional awards for the IPMHVC!
- We finalized our night out event for the conference. All registered attendees will have tickets for the July 6th SF Giants versus Colorado Rockies baseball game. We are excited to have some of the best seats in the house in addition to food, drink, and merchandise credits.
- Conference Registration is now open!
- A conference record number of abstracts have been submitted to the conference! Tentative details on the technical program can be found on the Indico Page.
- A conference record number of exhibitors will be at the conference. Only a few spots remain. Please see the Exhibits Page for details.
- The call for papers for the TDEI special issue has been posted.
- Short Course page updated. We have finalized the courses.
- Professional Awards page added.
- IPMHVC group discount available for United flights. Details posted to the Local Information page
- Conference posters listed on the General Information page.
- Local Information page updated.
Save the date! The 2016 IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference will be held in beautiful downtown San Francisco, California on July 5-9. The conference venue will be in the heart of the city at the historic Palace Hotel. As details for the conference firm up, they will be posted at this site. If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to e-mail the General Conference Chair, Mark Kemp (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Technical Chair, Allen Garner (email@example.com). See you in San Francisco!
San Francisco is often called "Everybody’s Favorite City," a title earned by its scenic beauty, cultural attractions, diverse communities, and world-class cuisine. Measuring 49 square miles, this very walk-able city is dotted with landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, cable cars, Alcatraz and the largest Chinatown in the United States. A stroll of the City’s streets can lead from Union Square to North Beach to Fisherman’s Wharf, with intriguing neighborhoods to explore at every turn. Views of the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay are often laced with fog, creating a romantic mood in this most European of American cities.