For the most up-to-date conference technical schedule, please visit the Indico portal. There, the schedule and abstracts can be viewed.
The pocket program can be downloaded here.
The abstract book can be downloaded here.
Please visit the sub-pages for detailed topical information.
The plenary speakers for the conference will be:
Wednesday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Mark Savage, Sandia National Laboratory
"Daily operation of Z: an 80 terawatt, 36 module pulsed power driver"
Thursday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Richard Nuccitelli, Pulse Biosciences Inc
Friday, 8:00AM Ralston Ballroom
Bucur Novac, Loughborough University
|Ray Allen||Naval Research Laboratory||Dielectrics, Insulation, and Breakdown I|
|Craig Burkhart||SLAC National Laboratory||Accelerators, Beams, and Repetitive Pulsed Power|
|Matthew McQuage||Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahgren||Repetitive Pulse Power/Dielectrics|
|John Krile||Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahgren||Repetitive Pulse Power/Dielectrics|
|George Laity||Sandia National Laboratory||Dielectrics|
|Guan-Jun Zhang||Xi'an Jiaotong University||Dielectrics|
|Matt Domonkos||Air Force Research Laboratory||Opening, Closing, and Solid State Switches|
|Mike Mazarakis||Sandia National Laboratory||High Voltage Design, Devices, Testing, and Diagnostics|
|Jennifer Zirnheld||University of Buffalo||Biomedical Applications of Power Modulators|
|Xiu Yao||University of Buffalo||Power Electroncis and High Voltage|
|Isaac Cohen||University of Texas - Arlington||Power Electronics, Power Supplies, Prime Power, Rotating Machines, and Energy Converters|
|Dong Dai||South China University of Technology||Biomedical, Medical, and Environmental Applications of Power Modulators|
|Scott Rice||Michigan State University||Opening and Closing Switches|
|Ge Li||Institute of Plasma Physics, Chinese Academy of Science||Solid State Power Modulators, Components, Switches, and Systems|
|Dan Schweikhart||Air Force Research Laboratory||Super Invited|
|Nick Jordan||University of Michigan||High Power Microwaves|
|Kevin Burke||University of Buffalo||Dielectrics, Insulation, and Breakdown II|
|Wilkin Tang||Air Force Research Laboratory||Plasma, Lasers, and EM Launchers|
|Peng Zhang||University of Michigan||Plasma, Lasers, and EM Launchers|
|Kefu Liu||Fudan University||High Voltage|
|Will White||Sandia National Laboratory||High Voltage|
|Walter Sessions||Georgia Tech Research Institute||Plasma, Discharges, and Electromagnetic Phenomena|
|Steve Glover||Sandia National Laboratory||Solid State Power Modulators, Components, Switches, and Systems|
Conference Technical Topics
- New and Novel Applications of Power Modulators
- Repetitive Pulsed Power Systems, Repetitive Pulsed Magnetics, Accelerators, Beams, High Power Microwaves, and High Power Pulse Antennas
- Power Modulator Configurations, Systems, Diagnostics, and Applications in Vacuum and Low Pressure
- Solid State Power Modulators, Components, Switches, and Systems
- Opening, Closing, and Solid State Switches
- Lasers, X-Rays, EUV, Partial Discharge Testing, and Other Emitters
- Biological, Medical, and Environmental Applications of Power Modulators
- Electromagnetic Launchers, High Current Systems, High Rep-Rate Systems, Thermal Management, and Applications
- Analytical Methods, Modeling, and Simulation
- Dielectrics, Insulation, and Breakdown
- High Voltage Design, Devices, Testing, and Diagnostics
- Power Electronics, Power Supplies, Prime Power, Rotating Machines, and Energy Converters
If you have any questions about the technical program, please contact the Technical Chair, Allen Garner (email@example.com).