The 2018 IPMHVC Organizing Committee is pleased to announce the conference mobile application is now available on iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
The mobile application can be found by searching for ‘IPMHVC 2018’ in your respective app store. If you have already downloaded the Conference4Me app for previous conferences, the IPMHVC 2018 database is also available for download through this application. Furthermore, the agenda can also be accessed through any web based browser by visiting this link.
Notes on the mobile app:
- This mobile application is a perfect way to get a head start on planning what exhibitor booths you would like to check out, as well as posters or oral presentations you would like to attend. The app also includes a “My Agenda” feature that allows you to personalize your schedule – it even allows you to sync this to you own calendar.
- The agenda portion of the app gives detailed information on the technical portion of the conference. This includes session information (including room locations), the times of each poster/oral presentation, along with extra details of each presentation to include: title, first author, affiliation and abstract. The app also includes a ‘search’ feature that can be used for keywords, affiliations, or first author names. As a note, once you install the app or download the database, it is available offline. During the conference, the agenda will be updated 3 times per day so make sure you have the latest version please allow the app to connect to the internet. Free WiFi is available at the conference venue.
- Please view the exhibitor tab to read about all the exciting products and capabilities of our important industry partners, and be sure to visit their booths (floor plans are available in the app).
- The mobile app is also full of important information about the venue, special events, and maps of the local area. It is also available in seven languages. We will also have the ability to send push notifications, so make sure this feature is enabled in your mobile device.
- Finally, the app also includes a survey tab. Please take 10 minutes to answer the questions as this will help us craft better conferences in the future.
If you have any problems/questions related to the mobile app, please contact the Promotions Chair.